First and foremost, the Windsor Port Authority is required by the Canada Marine Act to be financially self-sufficient and to set port fees to ensure that it does so. We do not receive government funding to subsidize our operations and our decisions must therefore be based on sound business principles. Our revenues come from 4 main sources – port fees, land leases, marinas, and interest income.
- Public Service Announcement: Schedule of Ojibway Parkway Closures
- Port Windsor Provides 100 Meals & 100 Cold Weather Kits to 100 Homeless
- Media Release – Partnership with Lafarge Canada Inc
- Windsor Port Authority partners with Sandwich Teen Action Group to Create Outdoor Marine Museum
- 2018 Open Streets Windsor
3190 Sandwich Street
Windsor, ON Canada