Windsor is one of the largest ports in the country and generates significant economic activity. In a recently completed study, it was estimated that port activities produce over $130.5 million in economic activity, supports over 937 jobs in Ontario, generates $17.6 million in federal and provincial taxes with cargo and vessel movements, and annually moves over 5 million metric tonnes of cargo.
- Public Service Announcement: Schedule of Ojibway Parkway Closures
- Port Windsor Provides 100 Meals & 100 Cold Weather Kits to 100 Homeless
- Media Release – Partnership with Lafarge Canada Inc
- Windsor Port Authority partners with Sandwich Teen Action Group to Create Outdoor Marine Museum
- 2018 Open Streets Windsor
3190 Sandwich Street
Windsor, ON Canada