The Windsor Port Authority is a Federal agency created in 1999 under the provisions of the Canada Marine Act. Prior to the creation of the Port Authority, the port had been administered by the Windsor Harbour Commission which was also a Federal entity. In 1998 the Canada Marine Act was enacted which created the Port Authority structure to combine all the major ports under one Act and to modernize and commercialize port operations.
- Public Service Announcement: Schedule of Ojibway Parkway Closures
- Port Windsor Provides 100 Meals & 100 Cold Weather Kits to 100 Homeless
- Media Release – Partnership with Lafarge Canada Inc
- Windsor Port Authority partners with Sandwich Teen Action Group to Create Outdoor Marine Museum
- 2018 Open Streets Windsor
3190 Sandwich Street
Windsor, ON Canada