April 4, 2013 Windsor, ON – The M.V. ISA was officially welcomed into the Port of Windsor as the first overseas vessel arrival (salty) for the 2013 shipping and navigation season, following its docking at Morterm Terminals on March 26, 2013. The Windsor Port Authority represented by Controller, Christine Pare, Morterm Limited Vice President, Theresa Boutette and Windsor Shipping Agency, Robin Waugh officially welcomed Captain Tomasz Molinda to the Port of Windsor. The ship offloaded raw sugar before continuing up the Great Lakes to complete its journey.
- Public Service Announcement: Schedule of Ojibway Parkway Closures
- Port Windsor Provides 100 Meals & 100 Cold Weather Kits to 100 Homeless
- Media Release – Partnership with Lafarge Canada Inc
- Windsor Port Authority partners with Sandwich Teen Action Group to Create Outdoor Marine Museum
- 2018 Open Streets Windsor
3190 Sandwich Street
Windsor, ON Canada