April 11, 2011 Windsor, ON – The Fednav vessel M.V Federal Leda was officially welcomed into the Port of Windsor as the first overseas vessel arrival (salty) for the 2011 shipping and navigation season, following its docking at Morterm Terminals on April 5, 2011. The Windsor Port Authority Harbourmaster Peter Berry, Morterm Limited Theresa Boutette and Windsor Shipping Agency, Robin Waugh officially welcomed Captain Rafal Kapuscinski aboard the ship. The ship offloaded steel before continuing up the Great Lakes to complete it’s journey.
- Public Service Announcement: Schedule of Ojibway Parkway Closures
- Port Windsor Provides 100 Meals & 100 Cold Weather Kits to 100 Homeless
- Media Release – Partnership with Lafarge Canada Inc
- Windsor Port Authority partners with Sandwich Teen Action Group to Create Outdoor Marine Museum
- 2018 Open Streets Windsor
3190 Sandwich Street
Windsor, ON Canada