The Port Authority is also a strong catalyst for growth and development with over $60 million in new construction occurring on Port Authority lands within the past five years (HMCS Hunter Naval Reserve Facility, Sterling Fuels/Miller Paving, Lafarge Canada).
- Public Service Announcement: Schedule of Ojibway Parkway Closures
- Port Windsor Provides 100 Meals & 100 Cold Weather Kits to 100 Homeless
- Media Release – Partnership with Lafarge Canada Inc
- Windsor Port Authority partners with Sandwich Teen Action Group to Create Outdoor Marine Museum
- 2018 Open Streets Windsor
3190 Sandwich Street
Windsor, ON Canada