There are currently 14 major marine terminals actively operating within the port which handle between five and six million tonnes annually. The two major commodities handled have traditionally been salt and construction aggregates which account for approximately 70% of the port’s annual throughput. In addition, the port handles steel, fluorspar, petroleum products, grain, trucks on barges, cement, various heavy lifts and project cargo.
- Public Service Announcement: Schedule of Ojibway Parkway Closures
- Port Windsor Provides 100 Meals & 100 Cold Weather Kits to 100 Homeless
- Media Release – Partnership with Lafarge Canada Inc
- Windsor Port Authority partners with Sandwich Teen Action Group to Create Outdoor Marine Museum
- 2018 Open Streets Windsor
3190 Sandwich Street
Windsor, ON Canada