The Windsor regional and national economies have been affected by the global recession and this has had a negative impact on the port. Windsor Port Authority (WPA) experienced a sharp decline in total volume in 2009 followed by a modest recovery in 2010 due in large part to the Federal Government’s Infrastructure Stimulus Program. With most of those infrastructure projects completed early last year, port traffic again declined, with total volume dropping by approximately 5 per cent in 2011.
- Public Service Announcement: Schedule of Ojibway Parkway Closures
- Port Windsor Provides 100 Meals & 100 Cold Weather Kits to 100 Homeless
- Media Release – Partnership with Lafarge Canada Inc
- Windsor Port Authority partners with Sandwich Teen Action Group to Create Outdoor Marine Museum
- 2018 Open Streets Windsor
3190 Sandwich Street
Windsor, ON Canada