The Port of Windsor had a record year in 2013, surpassing the 6 million tonne mark for the first time since the closure of the CP rail ferry in the late 1980’s. Total cargo increased by 10.5% on a year-to-year basis reaching 6,029,393 tonnes this past season.
- Public Service Announcement: Schedule of Ojibway Parkway Closures
- Port Windsor Provides 100 Meals & 100 Cold Weather Kits to 100 Homeless
- Media Release – Partnership with Lafarge Canada Inc
- Windsor Port Authority partners with Sandwich Teen Action Group to Create Outdoor Marine Museum
- 2018 Open Streets Windsor
3190 Sandwich Street
Windsor, ON Canada