The Port Authority is one of the largest landowners in the Sandwich Towne area and works diligently with that community to improve the quality of life for its residents through on-going clean-up campaigns, park development and donations to numerous charities and activities.
- Public Service Announcement: Schedule of Ojibway Parkway Closures
- Port Windsor Provides 100 Meals & 100 Cold Weather Kits to 100 Homeless
- Media Release – Partnership with Lafarge Canada Inc
- Windsor Port Authority partners with Sandwich Teen Action Group to Create Outdoor Marine Museum
- 2018 Open Streets Windsor
3190 Sandwich Street
Windsor, ON Canada