The Port of Windsor is proud to announce the arrival to the Port of Windsor of The Baie St. Paul, Canada Steamship Lines’ (CSL) first of four new Trillium Class self-unloading Lakers and the most technologically advanced ship to enter the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Seaway system. The award-winning vessel will be docking at the Southwestern Sales Corporation Limited west dock located at 35 Prospect Street, Windsor at 08:00hrs EDT on December 18, 2012, completing her maiden voyage that began in Jiangyin, China.
- Public Service Announcement: Schedule of Ojibway Parkway Closures
- Port Windsor Provides 100 Meals & 100 Cold Weather Kits to 100 Homeless
- Media Release – Partnership with Lafarge Canada Inc
- Windsor Port Authority partners with Sandwich Teen Action Group to Create Outdoor Marine Museum
- 2018 Open Streets Windsor
3190 Sandwich Street
Windsor, ON Canada