Windsor is one of the largest ports in the country and generates significant economic activity. In a recently completed study, it was estimated that port activities produce over $130.5 million in economic activity, supports over 937 jobs in Ontario, generates $17.6 million in federal and provincial taxes with cargo and vessel movements, and annually moves over 5 million metric tonnes of cargo.
- Queens Dock Community Space Temporary Closure Announcement
- M/V Federal Katsura first saltie into Port Windsor, 2022
- Media Release: Port Windsor Supports Family Services Windsor-Essex
- Letter to the Prime Minister : Empowering Ports Within Canada’s Sustainable Recovery
- The Association of Canadian Port Authorities elects Carl Laberge as Chair of its Board of Directors