The Windsor Port Authority is a Federal agency created in 1999 under the provisions of the Canada Marine Act. Prior to the creation of the Port Authority, the port had been administered by the Windsor Harbour Commission which was also a Federal entity. In 1998 the Canada Marine Act was enacted which created the Port Authority structure to combine all the major ports under one Act and to modernize and commercialize port operations.
- M/V Federal Katsura first saltie into Port Windsor, 2022
- Media Release: Port Windsor Supports Family Services Windsor-Essex
- Letter to the Prime Minister : Empowering Ports Within Canada’s Sustainable Recovery
- The Association of Canadian Port Authorities elects Carl Laberge as Chair of its Board of Directors
- Water Levels – April 2021