The Port Authority also makes significant annual contributions to local charities and organizations (including six scholarships at the University of Windsor and St. Clair College) and has partnered with the City of Windsor on several municipal projects.
- M/V Federal Katsura first saltie into Port Windsor, 2022
- Media Release: Port Windsor Supports Family Services Windsor-Essex
- Letter to the Prime Minister : Empowering Ports Within Canada’s Sustainable Recovery
- The Association of Canadian Port Authorities elects Carl Laberge as Chair of its Board of Directors
- Water Levels – April 2021