Canadian Sailings Magazine, on of the most highly respected logistics and marine publications in the country, recently announced the results of its review of the performance of the 18 Canada Port Authority ports for 2012. This includes all of the major ports in the country from Vancouver on the west coast to Halifax on the east coast and the largest Great Lakes ports including Thunder Bay, Toronto, Hamilton and Windsor.
- M/V Federal Katsura first saltie into Port Windsor, 2022
- Media Release: Port Windsor Supports Family Services Windsor-Essex
- Letter to the Prime Minister : Empowering Ports Within Canada’s Sustainable Recovery
- The Association of Canadian Port Authorities elects Carl Laberge as Chair of its Board of Directors
- Water Levels – April 2021