April 4, 2013 Windsor, ON – The M.V. ISA was officially welcomed into the Port of Windsor as the first overseas vessel arrival (salty) for the 2013 shipping and navigation season, following its docking at Morterm Terminals on March 26, 2013. The Windsor Port Authority represented by Controller, Christine Pare, Morterm Limited Vice President, Theresa Boutette and Windsor Shipping Agency, Robin Waugh officially welcomed Captain Tomasz Molinda to the Port of Windsor. The ship offloaded raw sugar before continuing up the Great Lakes to complete its journey.
- Queens Dock Community Space Temporary Closure Announcement
- M/V Federal Katsura first saltie into Port Windsor, 2022
- Media Release: Port Windsor Supports Family Services Windsor-Essex
- Letter to the Prime Minister : Empowering Ports Within Canada’s Sustainable Recovery
- The Association of Canadian Port Authorities elects Carl Laberge as Chair of its Board of Directors