April 11, 2011 Windsor, ON – The Fednav vessel M.V Federal Leda was officially welcomed into the Port of Windsor as the first overseas vessel arrival (salty) for the 2011 shipping and navigation season, following its docking at Morterm Terminals on April 5, 2011. The Windsor Port Authority Harbourmaster Peter Berry, Morterm Limited Theresa Boutette and Windsor Shipping Agency, Robin Waugh officially welcomed Captain Rafal Kapuscinski aboard the ship. The ship offloaded steel before continuing up the Great Lakes to complete it’s journey.
- M/V Federal Katsura first saltie into Port Windsor, 2022
- Media Release: Port Windsor Supports Family Services Windsor-Essex
- Letter to the Prime Minister : Empowering Ports Within Canada’s Sustainable Recovery
- The Association of Canadian Port Authorities elects Carl Laberge as Chair of its Board of Directors
- Water Levels – April 2021