The WPA currently administers approximately 100 acres of upland property and 1500 acres of waterlots. The Port Authority does not normally operate terminals – our general practice is to develop appropriate facilities and then lease these to the private sector.
- Queens Dock Community Space Temporary Closure Announcement
- M/V Federal Katsura first saltie into Port Windsor, 2022
- Media Release: Port Windsor Supports Family Services Windsor-Essex
- Letter to the Prime Minister : Empowering Ports Within Canada’s Sustainable Recovery
- The Association of Canadian Port Authorities elects Carl Laberge as Chair of its Board of Directors