There are currently 14 major marine terminals actively operating within the port which handle between five and six million tonnes annually. The two major commodities handled have traditionally been salt and construction aggregates which account for approximately 70% of the port’s annual throughput. In addition, the port handles steel, fluorspar, petroleum products, grain, trucks on barges, cement, various heavy lifts and project cargo.
- Queens Dock Community Space Temporary Closure Announcement
- M/V Federal Katsura first saltie into Port Windsor, 2022
- Media Release: Port Windsor Supports Family Services Windsor-Essex
- Letter to the Prime Minister : Empowering Ports Within Canada’s Sustainable Recovery
- The Association of Canadian Port Authorities elects Carl Laberge as Chair of its Board of Directors