Joseph and Vince Del Duca, from Romeo Machine Shop load mooring bollards that find a new home within one of Port Windsor’s outdoor museum, Prosperity Place or Queen’s Dock.
- Queens Dock Community Space Temporary Closure Announcement
- M/V Federal Katsura first saltie into Port Windsor, 2022
- Media Release: Port Windsor Supports Family Services Windsor-Essex
- Letter to the Prime Minister : Empowering Ports Within Canada’s Sustainable Recovery
- The Association of Canadian Port Authorities elects Carl Laberge as Chair of its Board of Directors