The Windsor Port Authority is one of seventeen national Port Authorities in Canada, and the third largest on the Great Lakes. Included is more than 21 km of shoreline encompassing marine terminals, parkland, and beautiful residential neighbourhoods.
- M/V Federal Katsura first saltie into Port Windsor, 2022
- Media Release: Port Windsor Supports Family Services Windsor-Essex
- Letter to the Prime Minister : Empowering Ports Within Canada’s Sustainable Recovery
- The Association of Canadian Port Authorities elects Carl Laberge as Chair of its Board of Directors
- Water Levels – April 2021