The Port of Windsor had a record year in 2013, surpassing the 6 million tonne mark for the first time since the closure of the CP rail ferry in the late 1980’s. Total cargo increased by 10.5% on a year-to-year basis reaching 6,029,393 tonnes this past season.
- M/V Federal Katsura first saltie into Port Windsor, 2022
- Media Release: Port Windsor Supports Family Services Windsor-Essex
- Letter to the Prime Minister : Empowering Ports Within Canada’s Sustainable Recovery
- The Association of Canadian Port Authorities elects Carl Laberge as Chair of its Board of Directors
- Water Levels – April 2021