The Port Authority is one of the largest landowners in the Sandwich Towne area and works diligently with that community to improve the quality of life for its residents through on-going clean-up campaigns, park development and donations to numerous charities and activities.
- Queens Dock Community Space Temporary Closure Announcement
- M/V Federal Katsura first saltie into Port Windsor, 2022
- Media Release: Port Windsor Supports Family Services Windsor-Essex
- Letter to the Prime Minister : Empowering Ports Within Canada’s Sustainable Recovery
- The Association of Canadian Port Authorities elects Carl Laberge as Chair of its Board of Directors