The Port of Windsor is proud to announce the arrival to the Port of Windsor of The Baie St. Paul, Canada Steamship Lines’ (CSL) first of four new Trillium Class self-unloading Lakers and the most technologically advanced ship to enter the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Seaway system. The award-winning vessel will be docking at the Southwestern Sales Corporation Limited west dock located at 35 Prospect Street, Windsor at 08:00hrs EDT on December 18, 2012, completing her maiden voyage that began in Jiangyin, China.
- M/V Federal Katsura first saltie into Port Windsor, 2022
- Media Release: Port Windsor Supports Family Services Windsor-Essex
- Letter to the Prime Minister : Empowering Ports Within Canada’s Sustainable Recovery
- The Association of Canadian Port Authorities elects Carl Laberge as Chair of its Board of Directors
- Water Levels – April 2021