There are 18 port authorities in Canada, and Windsor ranks approximately 10th in terms of total annual tonnage. There are 5 port authorities in the Great Lakes Region: Hamilton, Oshawa, Thunder Bay, Toronto and Windsor.
- Queens Dock Community Space Temporary Closure Announcement
- M/V Federal Katsura first saltie into Port Windsor, 2022
- Media Release: Port Windsor Supports Family Services Windsor-Essex
- Letter to the Prime Minister : Empowering Ports Within Canada’s Sustainable Recovery
- The Association of Canadian Port Authorities elects Carl Laberge as Chair of its Board of Directors